Forgot your password?
Forgot your username?
Administrative Concepts, Inc. does not share private health information except as required or permitted by law.
We are committed to guarding the private information entrusted to us.
Administrative Concepts, Inc. (ACI)provides you with access to its ClaimStatus subject to the following Terms and Conditions(“Terms and Conditions”).We may update the Terms and Conditions at any time and without notice. Unless stated otherwise, changes will be effective when they are posted on our web site at www.visit - aci.com.By logging on to ClaimStatus, activating your password and creating a user identification, you agree to be bound by these Terms and Conditions.
ACI reserves the right to terminate access to ClaimStatus at any time and for any reason. Your access will be terminated automatically when your benefits are no longer provided by ACI and its affiliates.ACI reserves the right at any time to modify or discontinue, temporarily or permanently, ClaimStatus(or any part thereof) with or without notice.You agree that ACI will not be liable to you or to any third party for any modification, suspension or discontinuance of ClaimStatus.
ACI has created certain security procedures, including the use of passwords and user identification numbers, to assist in keeping your information confidential.You agree to provide us with accurate, current and complete information about yourself as requested and to maintain and promptly update your information to keep it accurate, current and complete.
* You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of the password and are responsible for all activities that occur under your password.You agree to immediately notify ACI of any unauthorized use of your password or other breach of security, and to exit from your account at the end of each session.ACI cannot and will not be liable for any losses and / or damages arising from your failure to comply with these provisions.Except where expressly authorized by law, you certify that you are not using another person’s password or user identification to access ClaimStatus. You agree not to falsely state or otherwise misrepresent your affiliation with a person or entity to obtain access to ClaimStatus.You also agree not to copy or disseminate, electronically or otherwise, personal or confidential information found on ClaimStatus.
*You agree that ACI, in its sole discretion, may terminate your password, user identification(or any part thereof) or use ClaimStatus for any reason, including, for lack of use or if ACI believes that you have violated the Terms and Conditions.You agree that ACI will not be liable to you or any third party for any termination of your access to ClaimStatus.
* The information provided on ClaimStatus is provided as an accommodation and it is not intended to serve as formal notice or publication as may be required under law or by contract.While ACI uses its best efforts to maintain the accuracy and reliability of information available through ClaimStatus, we cannot guarantee the accuracy of the claims information or that all claims will be found by using the “search” feature of ClaimStatus.You understand and agree that ACI, except as expressly required by law, assumes no responsibility for the timeliness, deletion, mis-delivery or failure to provide any information on ClaimStatus.
* You agree to release and hold ACI and its affiliates, and their directors, officers, agents, principals or other partners, and employees, harmless from any claims, demands, damages, losses, liabilities, costs and expenses, including reasonable attorneys’ fees, made by any third party due to or arising out of your use of ClaimStatus, your violation of these Terms and Conditions, your communication of inaccurate or incomplete information, and / or your violation of law.
* Your use of ClaimStatus is at your sole risk.ClaimStatus is provided on an “AS IS” and “AS AVAILABLE” basis.ACI expressly disclaims all warranties of any kind, whether expressed or implied, including, but not limited to the implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose and non - infringement.You expressly understand and agree that ACI will not be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, special, consequential or exemplary damages for any reason resulting from the use of ClaimStatus.
* You understand that Pennsylvania law requires that any person knowingly and with intent to defraud any insurance company or other person files an application for insurance or statement of claim containing any false information or conceals for the purposes of misleading, information concerning any material fact thereto commits a fraudulent insurance act, which is a crime and subjects such person to criminal and civil penalties.