Where do I go from here?

If you are an Insured Member of one of our health plans, you will need the information on your ID card, then Go Here and register for our online services. They are free, and you will have immediate access to your information and will be able to contact us with your questions.

If you are a Healthcare Provider, you can use our site to view claims and eligibility of your patients. You will need to sign up for a login and password with our office, then Go Here.

If you work in Health Services at a university of college with our health plan, then you will need the username and password given to you by our office, then Go Here.